Bethany Chapel Parking Permits
Fall-Winter Parking Permits 2017-2018
Our Fall-Winter Parking Permit registration for the period September 1, 2017 to April 30, 2018 will be Tuesday, August 8, 2017 at 10:00 AM through our Web site. It will be a first-come, first-serve LIVE feed that will allow you to register the following information:
- MRU Student Number
- Phone Numbers
- Vehicle Information, including Year, Make, Model, Colour and License Plate Number
Once the link goes LIVE on August 8, 2017, you may register and submit your information. A confirmation e-mail will be issued in the following days to validate your status as we have limited parking space available.
Please note that our 2017-2018 Parking Permit rate is $625 this year - this works out to $78 / month.
We have been listening to our permit holders and we patrol our parking lots on a regular basis to discourage non-permit holders from using your parking privileges. We have also added security cameras to deter theft or damage to vehicles. To provide this service we incur regular maintenance costs to repair, clean up garbage, remove snow, paint lines and eventually the need to repave the lots.
If you resell your permit, please notify us and advise the buyer to register their vehicle with the church office.
- Student parking is Monday to Saturday only (days & evenings).
- Make sure your permit is visible on your rear view mirror at all times. (Switch it over if you change vehicles).
- Park only in the designated student parking areas (not in ‘No Student Parking’ or ‘Bethany Only’ parking areas). Parking in non-designated areas will result in a ticket. Repeat violations will result in towing.
- No parking allowed in roadways, driveways or on lawn areas.
- Sunday and overnight parking is not permitted.
- Be aware that on rare occasions Bethany may need additional weekday parking for large events (e.g. funerals) and student parking may not be available. Students will be advised in advance where possible.
Bethany Chapel is not responsible for any damage to or theft of or from vehicles.
Information gathered by Bethany Chapel for parking permits will be kept confidential. The information gathered will be used for the purpose of communication regarding the parking permits and issues related to parking at Bethany Chapel.
For more information about parking at Bethany Chapel please contact Louise at louise (at) bethanychapel.com or (403) 249-8605 ext. 233.
Evenings & All Day Saturday Parking Permits
Evening is defined as: 6:00 PM through Midnight
- Monthly Rate: $25
Please submit your form and payment to Bethany Chapel at 3333 Richardson Way SW, during office hours.