Looking for ways to connect with other men? We’re attempting to provide meaningful and productive ways while being sensitive to your schedules and your interests.
Men's Discipleship Group - Join us for our weekly study at 6:30 AM Thursdays at Bethany Chapel ending June 28th. We will meet over the summer months on Thursday, July 26th and Thursday, August 30th for a time of fellowship and prayer. Come and join us at 6:30 AM at Bethany Chapel. For more information please contact Fred Schuman at 403-251-5849 or email@example.com.
Men's Wednesday Evening Bible Study on Wednesdays at 7:00 PM here at Bethany Chapel in the CE Wing Lounge. The Bible Study ended on April 25th and will resume in the Fall of 2018. Contact Bernie at bernie.cossette (at) gmail.com or 403-804-0931.
Other - Watch for info on our next Men's Retreat and Men's Breakfasts.
Ministry to Men at Bethany Chapel
The men attending our last Men's Breakfast were invited to contribute their thoughts on what values should guide Men's Ministry at Bethany. Here is a summary of their thoughts: study and application of the Scriptures will be central to all of them.
- Mentoring and/or discipling - including older men mentoring younger men, one on one.
- Testimonies are helpful to other men and the whole body at Bethany. They draw us together.
- Loving each other - expressed in prayer for each other, fellowship, offering hope to each other, serving one another, being available to one another, keeping in touch with each other.
- We need to develop a Biblical male identity, including how we relate to women.
- Special events can be both helpful and fun.
Watch for further notices as Men's Ministry refocuses under these themes.
Watch this page for more information about our upcoming Men's events.
For further information don't hesitate to contact the church office 403-249-8605.