Looking for ways to connect with other men? We’re attempting to provide meaningful and productive ways while being sensitive to your schedules and your interests.
Men's Discipleship Group - We will meet Thursday, August 30th for a time of fellowship and prayer at 6:30 AM, and will resume our weekly meetings come Fall. For more information please contact Fred Schuman at 403-251-5849 or email@example.com.
Men's Wednesday Evening Bible Study on Wednesdays at 7:00 PM here at Bethany Chapel in the CE Wing Lounge. The Bible Study will resume in the Fall of 2018. Contact Bernie at bernie.cossette (at) gmail.com or 403-804-0931.
Men's Retreat - Save the date for our Fall Men's Retreat, on October 12-14, 2018. More info TBA.
Men's Breakfast - Save the date for our Fall Men's Breakfast, on Saturday, November 17, coffee at 8:30 AM, breakfast at 9:00 AM. More info TBA. Contact Bernie at bernie.cossette (at) gmail.com or 403-804-0931.
Ministry to Men at Bethany Chapel
The men attending our last Men's Breakfast were invited to contribute their thoughts on what values should guide Men's Ministry at Bethany. Here is a summary of their thoughts: study and application of the Scriptures will be central to all of them.
- Mentoring and/or discipling - including older men mentoring younger men, one on one.
- Testimonies are helpful to other men and the whole body at Bethany. They draw us together.
- Loving each other - expressed in prayer for each other, fellowship, offering hope to each other, serving one another, being available to one another, keeping in touch with each other.
- We need to develop a Biblical male identity, including how we relate to women.
- Special events can be both helpful and fun.
Watch for further notices as Men's Ministry refocuses under these themes.
Watch this page for more information about our upcoming Men's events.
For further information don't hesitate to contact the church office 403-249-8605.